In this role, you will manage a team of Technical Product Managers who manage system functionalities within different areas of the company.
The Manager of the TP team with collaborate with internal members to find areas of opportunity within the current LIMS and data analysis platform. The primary focus for this role is to enhance the current systems and implement new and enhanced products.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of on-site and remote employees playing a key role in recruiting efforts, employee development plans and assigning work amongst the team.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the entire department, developing and maintaining product roadmaps, spearheading meetings with different departments and staff members as they fit into the project.
- Composing technical requirements and specification, producing flow charts and other diagrams for internal feedback, hands on assisting with configurations, testing and support as needed.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Stock Options
- Generous PTO + Benefits
- Master in related field of study
- 8 years of hands on experience w/ Product Management
- Hands on experience developing full-stack web apps
- Extensive knowledge of commercial product requirements
Founded in 2013, I.T. Works Recruitment Inc. (ITWR) has grown to be the number 1 recruitment firm of choice for placing niche IT experts across North America. Our clients use high-tech software systems to facilitate all aspects of their business and identify as users of: ERP, HCM, CRM, and EMR. At the core of ITWR is a set of highly scalable, process-driven methodologies for recruiting experienced talent and driving talent, candidate, and client satisfaction. Awards: Best and Brightest, Inavero Best of Staffing (Client and Talent), No. 250 on the Inc. 5000, Inc. 5 in Atlanta, Pacesetter Award, and Best Companies to Work For. Looking for another position that will better suite your career objectives? I.T. Works Recruitment posts all of our open jobs on our website. Please visit www.itworksrec.com to view all open positions and apply for the right position for you. You can also call us a 678.291.0081 to speak with a recruiter today. I.T. Works Recruitment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.