Salary £45,000 – £50,000
This role is the keystone in the delivery of IFS solutions and the development of their ERP platform. Being the person responsible for the delivery and design in finance processes. Working with a company who are rapidly growing there will be opportunity to progress internally over a number of years.
- To be able to understand business operations and how they can best use IFS.
- Interpret business needs and to implement the IFS solutions to meet their requirements
- Review existing Finance processes in IFS and propose improvements.
- To work on specific project plans and deadlines.
- To contribute to the ongoing profitable development and growth of the business.
- To deliver end-user training and train the trainer
- To deliver and balance between BAU support and project work.
- Experience of IFS Apps Applications Essential
- Hands-on experience of system master data set up, posting controls, user security, workflows/transaction authorisation routes, production process and set-up, warehouse, finance and HR modules;
- Comfortable working with data;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Able to connect thinking together – recognising interdependencies and inconsistencies;
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships;
- Highly driven and motivated, a quick learner;
- Keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into things.