A highly established client requires a qualified Systems Accountant to join their finance team to maximise the functionality of the IFS ERP system.
The role will be working with IFS Apps 9 and the candidate will be required to have hands on experience of System Data control, Workflows and Process Transactions in the Finance module.
The candidate will also have an expertise in the management of Financial Systems, including improving, streamlining and implementing systems. A strong knowledge of IFRS as well as Financial Processes, Accounting Regulations and International Standards is also required to be successful in the role.
- Must have experience and broad knowledge of IFS modules including Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
- Must be ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Work alongside stakeholders on improvement projects as well as Finance system enhancement and optimisation
- Determine system requirements and understand how changes will impact the business
- Provide tests and necessary changes to the Finance system
- End user training
Please feel free to contact me on 01772 278050 for a confidential discussion, alternatively you can send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.