We are looking to expand the Finance team with a permanent NetSuite Systems Accountant with experience designing and configuring NetSuite Finance modules and reporting.
We need someone who is resourceful and enjoys getting things done —that is both independent and a collaborative part of the Finance team. Comfortable in taking ownership of designing and delivering solutions within NetSuite and working closely with our IT team and / or NetSuite partners to deliver more complex solutions.
Responsible for the configuration, reporting, support and improvement of our NetSuite Finance system.
And providing the tools, resources and training to the Finance teams in order to make them self-sufficient, and continuously improve efficiency and use.
- Support projects that implement and deliver enhanced NetSuite functionality
- Handle all configuration and administrative functions, saved searches, reports and dashboards, workflows and integration monitoring / error handling.
- Develop, analyse and optimise Financial reporting within Netsuite to create efficiencies and inform business decisions
- Monitor and support the Finance teams to ensure the integrity of Finance data is maintained. Assist with mass updates as directed by the Finance Controller.
- Work closely and guide IT Development team in any scripts / more complex functionality that are required to support Finance improvement projects
- Provide day to day user support and answer user questions, troubleshoot configuration defects and process gaps
- Collation and documentation of new and evolving processes, scripts and procedures within NetSuite
- Deliver continuous development of NetSuite to ensure it remains aligned to the evolving business needs
- Provide guidance on NetSuite best practice, problem solving and listening to users needs to ensure a high level of adoption on existing and new processes
- Develop, analyse and optimise the finance processes and workflows within NetSuite. Understanding the root cause of our user’s problems and automate repetitive tasks
- Provide training and support for the Finance teams ensuring a successful adoption and development of NetSuite and review of continued training needs
- Attend continuous training to ensure NetSuite knowledge is up to date
- 2 – 3 years NetSuite Finance experience including configuring and customisation of core Finance features such as AP / AR features, bank reconciliations, intercompany management.
- A well-rounded understanding of typical finance processes – either from experience working closely with Finance teams and/or qualifications in accounting
- Significant experience setting up Financial Reporting, Saved Searches, Workflows, CSV Imports for users
- Tenacity to see multiple tasks through to successful completion at any given time
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and demanding targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Personal presence and credibility; demonstrating enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
Flexible working arrangements – only needs to be on site at least one day a week (excluding current COVID regulations)
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy 10 additional days
- Cash private health and dental plans
- Cycle to Work & Childcare voucher scheme
- On site amenities – including free tea / coffee / fruit (facilities restricted currently due to COVID)