Senior Spatial/GIS Consultant
The successful candidate will have a proven experience and successful track record leading key Spatial/GIS tracks for IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management implementation projects. The Senior Spatial/GIS Consultant will be an advisor to the client and to members of their team on these projects. They will participate in functional workshops, lead Gap Analysis workshops, devise and design solutions for the business requirements. The Senior Spatial/GIS Consultant must be an expert in Maximo functionality and demonstrated experience with GIS best practices. The Senior Spatial/GIS Consultant will be responsible for developing associated deliverables for the workshops they facilitate and support.
Essential Job Duties
- Conduct asset and work management process workshops around Spatial and GIS.
- Asset Lifecycle
- Map Enhanced Workflows
- Identify areas of improvement based on industry asset and work management best practices.
- Identify areas of improvement based on industry GIS best practices.
- Lead Gap Analysis workshops.
- Standardize data and processes across the different Maximo Stakeholders
- Identify impacted policies/procedures and updates required to support the future state processes.
- Develop to-be business processes, maximizing the use of out of the box Maximo functionality.
- Develop functional business requirement documentation.
- Assist with technical and design documentation.
- Assist with build activities related to Spatial.
- Develop test plans, test scripts and coordinate UAT efforts.
- Develop training documentation.
- Desire to learn and expand Maximo knowledge.
- Provide Sales assistance for demo’s and conferences.
- 3+ years of related professional experience with ArcGIS and Maximo Integrations (Preferably Maximo Spatial).
- 5+ years of related industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS or Computer Science.
- Required Experience leading multiple Maximo Spatial/GIS efforts.
- Required Extensive experience with Work Management, Asset Management, and GIS processes.
- Experience implementing Maximo Spatial for the following industries:
- Electric Transmission and Distribution
- Oil and Gas Transmission and Distribution
- Water Transmission and Distribution
- Certifications in Maximo or ESRI software.
- Experience with ArcFM and ArcFM Designer
- Experience with mobile workforce management.
- Experience with Maximo 7.5 and 7.6.
- Experience implementing Maximo Spatial for different industries.
- This position will require travel up to 75% per year
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.