Senior SAP Netweaver Consultant
International consulting company with offices based in Hessen, specialising IT Management and SAP for various sized business both domestically and internationally. This business is offering a position as a senior consultant in SAP Netweaver. The role offers performance related bonus and attractive additional benefits. They operative in a flat hierarchy with short decision making processes and offer the chance to work from home with flexible working time models.
- Providing professional consultative advice in technical projects
- Working on client projects in SAP Netweaver based on client premises
- Develop concepts and implement technical business processes in SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Records Management /NetWeaver Folders Management
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) with existing system
- Degree educated in information technology, business or comparable subject
- Experience of SAP implementations
- Ability to represent, present and implement complex business processes
- Customer focused with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Inspirational leadership qualities that can lead by example and build relationships.
- The desire to accept challenging projects and see through to the end.
- Happy to work independently and manage your own diary.
- Contribute share your expertise with other teams members.