As an SAP Banking business analyst, you will be responsible for creating unique solutions for businesses within the financial services industry. You will engage with your clients to analyse existing business flows and offer strategies to improve and accelerate business processes. You will be responsible for leading workshops, preparing reports and conducting feasibility studies to help your client create informed strategic decisions. Training and support is key to your role as you accompany your client through the full lifecycle implementation from initial blue print stage to go live.
- Successfully completed university education in business administration, banking or similar field.
- At least 1 year of experience in SAP module in Transactional Banking (e.g Banking Services Loans, Banking Services Deposits, Loans Management (CML), CMS, DM, BCA, CIM)
- Familiar with business processes in the financial service provider sector
- The ability to implement at least of the above SAP modules.
- Project experience in one full life cycle of an SAP core banking implementation
- Creating workshops and presentations
- The ability to train others in newly adopted business processes.
- Flexibility in travelling to client sites across Germany
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent German and English in both written and verbal
- Experience in any area of automotive banks, structured finance, project finance, building society savings, consumer credit
- Knowledge of SAP Workflow or SAP BI
- ABAP knowledge