My client is building an in-house Business Systems team who will create systems that support our next level global growth. At the centre of this is NetSuite OneWorld ERP. As part of this team you will have the scope, capability and experience to take us from out of the box to build something you are genuinely proud of.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with a team of Functional and Technical specialists to develop the global NetSuite OneWorld ERP system, Dell Boomi integrations tool and Revel POS.
- Help design and implement business processes utilising your in-depth knowledge of NetSuite functionality
- Understanding of limitations of current architecture with regard to scaling of systems infrastructure with business growth objectives and development of long term plan for upgrades and evolutions
- Work with stakeholders across different departments to capture requirements and communicate effectively to deliver solutions.
- Reacting positively and pro-actively in finding solutions
Experience – We don’t expect you to have all of this and will offer the right person the opportunity to develop across these areas. Maybe you’re more technical now and want to develop your functional skills or the other way around, basically we’re flexible.
- NetSuite implementation experience – must have been part of multiple NetSuite implementations.
- Demonstrable experience of project management methodologies and terminology.
- A solid understanding of the standard business processes like Order to Cash(O2C), Procure to pay (P2P) and Record to Report(R2R) and how these are translated to system functionality.
- Experience of NetSuite customisation tools, i.e. Saved Searches, Workflows, Custom Forms, Advance PDFs, Report writer etc.
- Experience in retail/FMCG organisations.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Any 3rd party software solution integration with NetSuite (EDI for example)
- Any experience of SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
- Collaborative, able to express technical concepts to non-technical people
- Dog friendly office
- Generous staff discount to use on all products
- Access to – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more