MRO Director (IBM Maximo)
The Maximo/MRO Director has the primary responsibility for effective implementation and maintenance, training, and standardized application of the Maximo Maintenance, Repair, and Operation supplies (MRO) and Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)/Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAMS) maintenance management system. Serves as the Company’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the MRO/CMMS/EAMS systems and advanced practices such as Total Predictive Maintenance (TPM). Initiates and manages projects that progressively implement effective equipment maintenance practices to maximize equipment and overall plant efficiency and profitability. Indirectly leads a team of Plant Maintenance Managers, the Maximo/MRO Director will collaborate with the Plant General Managers as well as the Engineering, Purchasing, Safety, Sales and I.S. functions to establish business processes, procurement policies and strategies that deliver best-in class operational performance.
Extensive professional, technical or administrative training (Bachelor's Degree); broad knowledge of a general technical field such as Engineering.
- 7+ years in a senior level Maintenance and Reliability role within the industrial manufacturing industry
- Advanced experience with CMMS, EAMS, and MRO software and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience in TPM tools including Spare Parts Management, Equipment Classification, Lubrication, FMEA, MTTF, MTTR, Planning and Scheduling, Planned and Predictive Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance and other Maintenance and Reliability Tools
- Ability to execute, facilitate and train on Root Cause Analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of industrial plant operations
- Excellent equipment troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication (verbal and written) skills including the ability to train on maintenance tools and practices
- Ability and desire for increasing management responsibility through positive influence and collaboration