An exciting leadership opportunity with a cutting-edge Genetics company as a Manager of Technical Product Management. The Manager of Technical Product Management will be responsible for extremely interesting but crucial projects within the organization to expand the existing product lines and develop new ones.
In this permanent position, you will join an organization that is growing extremely fast with a focus on expanding the entire engineering department. This organization also places a huge emphasis on new technologies and expanding their product lines. This publicly traded company operates very collaboratively and fosters a fun, family work environment.
The scope of this role requires a mix of functional and technical skills including extensive knowledge of the SDLC, experience working with large scale scientific systems, a strong background in product management, experience gathering and documenting requirements and recent experience in a managerial role.
On a day to day basis you will split your efforts in 3 main categories:
- Product Management: assisting with large project efforts by working with your team and other departments to gather and produce requirements for smaller areas of the project
- Direct Report Management: assisting with hiring and developing direct reports as well as developing and managing development plans and assigning projects to each team member
- Process Improvement Management: developing and assisting with department process improvements such as standard requirement documentation, etc., influencing process improvement buy in from various departments, facilitating releases and driving adaptation throughout the company
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage
- FSA and HSA
- Unlimited PTO + 10 holidays per year
- Retirement plan and ESPP.
- Life insurance coverage
- STD & LTD coverage
- Healthy catered lunches
- Premium snacks and beverages
- Onsite gym, game rooms, dry cleaning and employee organized sports
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience
- Minimum of 5 years working within the SDLC with a strong understanding of data models and system integrations
- The ability to effectively communicate with developers on the requirements
- Hands on experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Hands on experience working with large scale systems within genetics environment
Founded in 2013, I.T. Works Recruitment Inc. (ITWR) has grown to be the number 1 recruitment firm of choice for placing niche IT experts across North America. Our clients use high-tech software systems to facilitate all aspects of their business and identify as users of: ERP, HCM, CRM, and EMR. At the core of ITWR is a set of highly scalable, process-driven methodologies for recruiting experienced talent and driving talent, candidate, and client satisfaction. Awards: Best and Brightest, Inavero Best of Staffing (Client and Talent), No. 250 on the Inc. 5000, Inc. 5 in Atlanta, Pacesetter Award, and Best Companies to Work For. Looking for another position that will better suite your career objectives? I.T. Works Recruitment posts all of our open jobs on our website. Please visit www.itworksrec.com to view all open positions and apply for the right position for you. You can also call us a 678.291.0081 to speak with a recruiter today. I.T. Works Recruitment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.