Experienced IT Business Analyst to take a lead role in the ongoing support of the business and associated core technologies at the manufacturing facility.
Working alongside site management and business teams, you will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills to help drive efficiency and leverage value from new and existing business applications.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work alongside the business to embed new ways of working to support core IT business applications.
- Ensure business stakeholders are kept informed of developments.
- Develop user support material such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Design, update and execute reports including ad hoc requirements.
- Support the business team in introducing new ways of working. Align business and technology processes.
- Provide end user training on ERP system and associated processes.
- Analyse existing business processes and recommend best practices.
- Provide day to day support of core IT business systems.
- Monitoring of ERP process flows to ensure the efficient use of the system in line with agreed procedures and the timely completion of transactions.
- Investigation and analysis of system related issues alongside business key users.
- Documenting and logging of support calls, escalation where necessary to global support teams.
- Coordination between site and group wide functions to maintain best practices.
- Participation in global ICT group forums.
- Support ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting, developing and implementing ERP systems, particularly M3 13x.
- Educated to a degree level preferable or proven / relevant IT experience required.
- Analytical ability to comprehend and understand process issues. Ability to quickly draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Familiarity with manufacturing system processes and associated technologies.
- Experience of using formal methodologies for business analysis – wireframes, agile development.
- Strong change management experience within a diverse, fast moving environment;
- Track record of building successful relationships with business management through effective communication.