As a Technical Trainer you will join a leader in LIMS to assist with training customers on their newly implemented or enhanced systems. You will be responsible for developing and delivering training curriculum for use in classroom settings and online courses.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Designing course curriculums – updating existing templates and designing customer specific templates
- Gathering supporting technical documentation and developing workbooks, trainer notes and support documentation for end user to advanced developer topics.
- Collaborating with engineering, technical support and sales to ensure that course material reflects current product features.
- Delivering technical and administrative training courses for customers and/or employees in the use of complex situations for various industries.
- Leading participants in both classroom lectures and laboratory sessions.
- Maintaining communication with customers to ensure the effectiveness of training and following up to determine applicability of course material and strengthen customer relations.
- Hands on experience providing training, with experience developing a curriculum and coursework
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands on experience working within LIMS collaborating with the lab and stakeholders
- Extensive experience working independently, managing daily task and responsibilities – strong organizational skills
- Technical experience working with web-based and browser-based implementations
Founded in 2013, I.T. Works Recruitment Inc. (ITWR) has grown to be the number 1 recruitment firm of choice for placing niche IT experts across North America. Our clients use high-tech software systems to facilitate all aspects of their business and identify as users of: ERP, HCM, CRM, and EMR. At the core of ITWR is a set of highly scalable, process-driven methodologies for recruiting experienced talent and driving talent, candidate, and client satisfaction. Awards: Best and Brightest, Inavero Best of Staffing (Client and Talent), No. 250 on the Inc. 5000, Inc. 5 in Atlanta, Pacesetter Award, and Best Companies to Work For. Looking for another position that will better suite your career objectives? I.T. Works Recruitment posts all of our open jobs on our website. Please visit www.itworksrec.com to view all open positions and apply for the right position for you. You can also call us a 678.291.0081 to speak with a recruiter today. I.T. Works Recruitment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.