An amazing opportunity for an experienced HR data analyst. Our is client is looking for the post holder to support the delivery of the HR function by producing and advising on workforce information. You will also be involved with providing regular management reports that are easily understandable and highlights key messages.
An amazing opportunity for a HR Admin (iTrent). Our client is looking for support of the delivery of the HR payroll function. This is a 6 months contract based in the North East area.
iTrent system use is essential, preferably in the payroll section. You will be working in the Payroll team providing payroll administrative tasks and well as monthly payroll. Which will include business support to all employees through their working life cycle.
What the role entails:
- Raise purchase orders
- Ensure accuracy of data into iTrent
- React quickly and efficiently to work prioritie
- Responsible for starters and leavers
- Daily email replies from highly important data to basis queries
- Complete employee payments as well as overtime
To be considered for the role, you will require the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent approach to customer service
- ICT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Good communications skills (written, verbal and active listening)
If you are interested then please give me a call on 01772 278050 or give me a email on email@example.com