This role will be responsible for introducing and implementing new functionality and techniques to the organisations IT infrastructure.
To ensure that Infor M3 and all the associated services are fully functional & available to support business activity on a day to day basis.
Controlling the successful operation of all batch jobs, services and software running and interfacing with M3 and its associated toolset.
The role will require close working relationships with other IT Management to maintain a first class working platform for the business.
You must be able to work independently in a high performing team and a rapidly evolving environment and maintain the highest levels of customer service and professionalism.
- Ensure that M3 and its associated products are available and active in line with business need
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Monitor performance of the team to ensure assigned work is completed on time and to agreed standards/quality
- Ensure that maintenance of M3 & associated systems is undertaken on a regular basis with minimal impact to the operational needs of the business
- Ensuring all over night processes on M3 & associated services conclude in readiness for start of trade daily
- Flag project risks as they may arise
- Ensure all interfaces are active and in an adequate condition to support the business need
- Work alongside other managers within IT to modify interfaces to suit the changing needs of the business
- Review and apply any changes to System Parameters (data which impacts on operational integrity but not application behaviour)
- Review the impact of any change requests; authorise Business systems Managers to commence work and to subsequently test that the resultant work both operates as expected and does not adversely impact on M3 operations. (in conjunction with the Test/change Manager).
- Key IT representation within the CAB process. Change Approver representing M3 Operations team.
- Responsibility to provide 2/3line support for all M3 Outages/incidents
- Detailed knowledge of Infor M3/Movex structures
- Detailed knowledge of all associated interfaces between M3 & its subsystems(LCM)
- Ability to diagnose & correct failures within the sub systems
- Strong service orientated work ethic (ITIL Foundation desirable)
For further information regarding this opportunity, please get in touch with Robert on:
Tel: 01772 278 050