A client of mine are currently engaged in a project to design, build and implement a Core Model around Infor CSI Cloud (ERP) system across various business functions including Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales & Distribution, and Services in all locations. Implementation of CRM, PLM & MES systems is also part of the scope. This role will be part of a project team that is responsible for providing subject matter expertise, strong analytics, and process development to optimise and deploy a core model ERP solution. As part of a Global cross-functional core team, this position will work closely with Business Process Owners across Design, Build and Validation phases of the project.
- Lead and Document Mapping of future state business processes relating to Production and Warehouse
- Participate in Design Workshops and work with Implementation partners & cross-functional team to ensure all ERP requirements and processes are documented and fit for purpose
- Provide guidance in data conversion and 3rd party interface functional design, including documentation (for instance PLM and MES)
- Help to create User Acceptance Test (UAT) Scripts and map back to each business requirement.
- Provide training to End Users and create training documents
- Identify areas for automation and digitisation to ensure that the ERP system is run optimally.
- Integrate with the other ERP teams to ensure alignment between processes, systems and data
- Perform systems testing; document issues identified during testing and follow up for their resolution with implementation partners, provide design feedback and validate traceability to requirements
- Participate in data conversion activities and validate conversion test results
- Execute User Acceptance Test (UAT) and documentation of results
Update design, testing, training, etc., including all documentation, as a result of Final Acceptance
Judgements, decisions and level of responsibility:
- Adhering to Project Methodology in place for the project and timelines
- Report progress on the planned activities and tasks
- Ensuring system is thoroughly tested, all issues/risks encountered during testing are tracked and resolved, & deliverables meet quality standards
- Optimise business processes and systems to maximise productivity and efficiency whilst aligning with industry standard ERP practices.