We are looking for an experienced IFS project manager with significant experience working with Supply Chain and Distribution companies to assist a customer implementing IFS Apps 10. The project manager will be responsible for project strategy and delivery working with key stakeholders to achieve a desired Go-Live date.
The right candidate must have current and previous implementation experience with IFS Applications. The customer needs strong knowledge of the product to help provide insight and ideas on how best to drive the business and what areas will need the most attention after a thorough business review.
Other key responsabilities include:
- Leading internal business team through change and acceptance of the new ERP system
- Recruiting into and managing IFS Project team
- Work with key stakholders to achieve agreed upon deadlines
- Manage and deliver project strategy
- Management of Vendor and Solution Integrator
- Hands-on support across multiple areas were required
If you are interested/available within 4 weeks and want to know more informaiton, please apply and we will be in touch.