IT Works Recruitment is currently looking for multiple entry-level Data Admins to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems on site in our office.
Responsibilities include collecting and entering data in our Bullhorn CRM & ATS to maintain accurate records of valuable company information.
You would be a strong fit for this role if you are someone that has strong analytical, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills. You are detail-oriented, spotting the tiniest detail without over analyzing and can consistently meet deadlines while working well within a team environment. You are also someone that has strong planning, organizational, and critical thinking skills with a strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
This is an entry level office-based position ideal for recent college grads or returning to work parents seeking exposure to an office environment.
Ultimately, a successful Data Admin will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems. You will work with the data team and be reporting to the Data & Systems Analyst.
- Insert data by inputting text based and numerical information from web based systems, social media, and other specific sources within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents through various methods of communication
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with administrative duties using an updated Microsoft Operating System
- Experience being creative with research methods
- Typing speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Business Attire
- No remote opportunities
- Must be available between the hours of 9:00AM and 4:30PM.
- High consideration for applicants that can find and call Melissa Howard's direct line to leave a message.
About IT Works Recruitment
Founded in 2013, IT Works Recruitment Inc. (ITWR) has grown to be the number 1 recruitment firm of choice for placing niche IT experts across North America. Our clients use high-tech software systems to facilitate all aspects of their business and identify as users of: ERP (IFS, Epicor, Infor, JDE, Kronos, NetSuite & more), HCM (Workday & more), CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, & more), and EMR (Cerner, Epic, Athena, Meditech & more). At the core of ITWR is a set of highly scalable, process-driven methodologies for recruiting experienced talent and driving talent, candidate, and client satisfaction.
Awards: Best and Brightest, Inavero Best of Staffing (Client and Talent), No. 250 on the Inc. 5000, Inc. 5 in Atlanta, Pacesetter Award, and Best Companies to Work For. Looking for another position that will better suit your career objectives? IT Works Recruitment posts all of our open jobs on our website. Please visit www.itworksrec.com to view all open positions and apply for the right position for you. You can also call us a 678.291.0081 to speak with a recruiter today. We are always available to discuss your Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, JD Edwards, Epicor, IFS, Kronos, LIMS, Cerner, Epic or Infor Lawson needs. IT Works Recruitment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work For Us at IT Works Recruitment