Business Systems Specialist (HRIS & ERP)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business systems analyst to find that next step in their career. The business is in the process of moving away from iTrent into an ERP system.
Location: North East
Salary: Dependant on experience (up to £40,000)
Timescales: 1st December (Start)
Your role will include:
- Being the point of contact for business systems including HRIS & ERP. (HR & Payroll)
- Large elements of reporting, including MI and day to day report writing.
- System support to users on all business systems (HR & Payroll)
- Structure and roadmap HR & Payroll for the future aligning to business needs.
What you need:
- Experience in a similar role or strong system exposure in systems admin/analyst capacity.
- HR Payroll systems experience of 3+ years
- Confident in the use of reporting tools (Crystal reports, business objects etc.)
- iTrent OR IFS system exposure (desirable)
To find out more or to be represented for the position, get in touch on Matt.Stanley@itworksrec.co.uk OR 01772 278050.