iTrent Systems Manager
- To ensure full capability of the iTrent system
- You will develop the iTrent system to ensure correct data captures
- Continually review the iTrent processes whilst ensuring processes are established and maintain
- Create and administer user groups for all System users including employees and managers
- Act as the key point of contact for all iTrent Stakeholders
- Work with MHR to ensure full management of the iTrent system
- Manage one HR System Administrator
Epicor Support Consultant
I am working with an established manufacturing company in the west midlands. They have multiple sites across the UK and are currently transitioning to Epicor 10.2. They are looking for a permanent solution to help maintain and improve the ERP system.
- Technical aspects of Epicor including: BPMs, BAQs, dashboards, customisations, DMT, Microsoft SQL
- Exposure to Configurator, C# and SSRS
- Extensive Epicor 10 experience
- Service Connect
- Project management experience
The company is planning on a go live on their first site within the coming months with plans to roll this implementation out across multiple other sites. The main activities will be focused around implementing the following modules; project, finance, manufacturing and planning.
Therefore, the candidates will have a high responsibility from the start, so an ambitious and hands on support consultant is needed. You will be part of the implementation team with support from highly experienced Epicor Consultants so a willingness to collaborate and actively problem solve will be a key quality.
This is a company in a niche engineering sector which will be highly interesting to a consultant who is from a manufacturing background. As a lead on the implementation this will give you extensive exposure to a multi-site implementation and with the career and skills development after go live by continuing to support and enhance the system.
This multi-national company are searching for the ideal candidate to oversee and develop their Workday HRIS. This role is essential to coordinate HR across other countries to enhance processes, which will evidently support the smooth running of the HR systems across the users.
- Establish an effortless and understandable process working with the HRIS Workday
- Support the initial implementation across other countries
- To work closely with decision makers to report on the success of the HRIS
- Have the ability to identify areas of improvement within Workday and create an action plan to make the improvements materialise
- Work closely with HR to carry out reports and confidentially handle data
- To coach and develop other HRIS members to ensure globally, everyone follows the same process
Skills and Qualities:
- Comprehensive background implementing Workday
- Working in a multinational environment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment would be preferred
- Must be flexible and open to working in several different locations
- Workday certifications would be preferred but not essential
My client is climbing the ladder to be the best in their market; currently very highly regarded they do not want to stop there. The right candidate will be driven to be the best they can be and support the continued global growth of the organisation.